Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Summer Vacation in California!

We took off on a family vacation at the end of June to sunny California!  The first half was awesome, perfect weather, stayed at an awesome resort right on Huntington Beach (the whole reason why I wanted to go on the trip), enjoyed the beach, the pools, and just a whole lot of relaxing.  The second half, we switched hotels because our resort was booked up for the last two days of our vacation.  So we switched over to a hotel near Disneyland and decided to do the 2-day Disney thing.  Why on Earth did we do that to ourselves??? We were already over it, only 2 hours after we got there.  Lesson learned...NEVER go to Disney in the summer and always give yourself a few years between trips so that you actually want to be there.  Oh well, we toughed it out (it really was not fun) and wandered around Disney for 2 days.  Here's some pics from the good times, and exhausting times!

Resort Day!




Beach Day!
oh yea, it was a bit chilly!  I didnt even bother to put on my swim suit!  But it was still fun, and we spent hours there at the beach, and I was able to indulge in my book reading!




This kid is super cautious, which I love about him, and he doesn't like to be cold!

Two cute kids having fun!



I love 'em!!

Disney Days!









 Ok, I guess it was fun and we had a good time!  Not to be repeated for a very long time though! 

No comments: