Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Beginnings of Photography

I am finally taking a photography class that I've only been able to dream about for 5 years now.  This one is great because its a friend of mine teaching out of her home once a month, and its very basic...just for me! There is homework, which is what I know I need if I'm ever going to get it.  So my homework assignments are now going to be posted on the blog to make it easier for me and for her to check my awesome work.  Blah, blah!

Here goes...

Ceiling Fan Stop:

ISO 1600, Tv 1/1000.  Blades are stopped, but its quite dark in the room.

ISO 1600, Tv 1/500.  Blades are still stopped, but not quite as crisp, and room is lighter. 

 ISO 1600, Tv 1/250.  Blades are starting to get blurry.

 ISO 1600, Tv 1/100.  Blades are blurring, room is even lighter.

 ISO 1600, Tv 1/25.  Blades are blurred completely!  Looks awesome!

No comments: