It is a family tradition (minus the 4 years in FL) that we ride up to the mountains and cut our own Christmas tree. This year it took 2 days of looking to find the perfect tree (which didn't turn out so perfect).

No trees here, but Mackenzie loved the little stream.

Time to stop and eat a little snow...

And a pine cone!

No tree yet, so we had to pull out the sleds which just happened to be packed in the car. This was both Mackenzie and Collin's first sled ride and they couldn't get enough.

Family picture break too...

And more sledding


Day 2 of the tree hunt


Finally a tree, and Mackenzie is trying to decorate it, or I should say UNdecorate it as fast as Tyson was putting them on.

The Christmas tree decorated. Now we just need Santa to stop by!

Mr. Photogenic in front of the tree. Mackenzie is no where to be found when it is picture time!
5 comments:
You are brave! I am way too much of a wimp to attempt cutting my own tree! I love all the pictures! Especially the one of your family... can you say Christmas card! I am proud of you guys for not doing the fake tree thing!!!
How fun!! The pictures look great. The tree is gorgeous. Ours does not look that good. Ours is just a FAKE tree. :)
Hey Steph! Got your card, its too cute, sorry you havent found anyone as awsome as me to do your hair yet. It might be easier to just fly here and let me do it, plus it would be a great excuse to visit with the girls again. I sent you guys something, hope it doesnt get lost in the dang mail! Miss you! Hugs... Andrea
PS You look great, by the way!
PS You look great, by the way!
Post a Comment