Just a couple of random pictures from the week that I thought were cute to post.
Collin loves to lay on Mackenzie and give her hugs, and she loves it too.


Finally I was able to put TWO pony tails in Mackenzie's hair! This is quite a big accomplishment for her hair. :) I thought they looked cute and had to take a few pictures with the curls.


Having fun in the leaves at Grandma Black's.
3 comments:
I love the pony tails! They are very cute! I have a little girl with hair just like MacKenzi's so I know how excited you must be! You kids are adorable! By the way, I LOVE LOVE LOVE MacKenzi's costume! Where did you get that? I've never seen a costume like that before!
Amy
I love her piggies!!! Both your kids have the most beautiful eyes!!!
Hey it's Meesa.. found you guys on Heidi's blog.. I can't believe you guys have had SNOW already! Yikes! I'm definitely not ready for cold. I almost miss my flipflops.
Post a Comment